Diran Productions Private Limited is looking for a videographer and editor to organize, shoot, and edit shoots for clients, in-house projects, PR and marketing activities of the company. This is an all-round position and the successful candidate will be expected to perform videography, photography, editing and animation-related tasks. Familiarity of the candidate with the Canon camera system and Adobe products is a must.
- Plan and execute shoots and production assignments.
- Edit video content for TV and social media.
- Advanced 2D animation and basic 3D animation.
- Create videos, audio, and visual content for social media.
- Event photography, product photography, corporate photography, portrait photography.
- Live video coverage, live streaming, event coverage, event highlights.
- Proficiency in using Canon 5D Mark IV and other Canon cameras and lenses.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Fitness and stamina to work long hours.
- Open to travel within Pakistan.
- An undergraduate degree in communication studies or film and tv.
- 3-4 years of videography, photography, and editing experience.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO.
|Job Category||Design & Animation, Photography, Production, Videography|
|Skills||Filmmaking, photography, editing|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years|
|Contract Organization||Diran Productions|
|Starting Salary||30,000 PKR|
|Timings||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|